46th TOURNAMENT OF CLUB CHAMPIONS - MEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP DIVISION
MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2020
Rustic Canyon GC
15199 Happy Camp Road
Moorpark, CA 93021
POLICIES, PROCEDURES, & GUIDELINES:
- 18-hole stroke play championship
- Ties for first place only will be determined by a sudden-death playoff.
All participants must check in at the SCGA registration tent upon arrival Monday morning. Registration will begin at 6:15 a.m.
STARTING TIMES & PAIRINGS:
- Starting times and pairings will be e-mailed to players and posted on scga.org one week in advance of the qualifier.
- Starting times will range from 7:00 a.m. to approximately 11:30 a.m.
- Players are encouraged to arrive at their assigned tee well in advance of their starting time, as the SCGA starter will have information to discuss with each player in the group. Furthermore, players arriving late will be penalized under Rule 5.3a of the Rules of Golf. For example, the 9:00 a.m. starting time is defined as 9:00:00, and players arriving after that time are considered late. Lead groups should plan to be at their assigned tee 10 minutes in advance of their starting time. Subsequent groups are encouraged to arrive once the preceding group has teed off.
- Materials such as tees, pencils, and hole location sheets will not be distributed until further notice. Refer to the SCGA COVID-19 Guidelines for Competitions for further instructions.
TEES & YARDAGE:
- Play will be from the BLACK yardage and tee markers (Blue yardages will be used on Holes 1, 6, 14 and 16).
- Course Rating: 73.4 / Slope: 134 / 6,935 yards / Par 72.
- Players may plan for practice rounds at their own expense.
- Call Rustic Canyon GC at (805) 530-0221 up to seven days in advance of the date you wish to play, or book online up to eight days in advance of the date you wish to play at rusticcanyongolfcourse.com.
- The driving range will be available by 6:30 a.m.
- Range balls will be set up on the driving range compliments of Rustic Canyon GC and the SCGA.
- Players should arrive on site no earlier than one hour prior to their starting time and must limit driving range usage to 15 minutes.
FOOD SERVICE & PURCHASES:
- The Grill will be available by 6:30 a.m. for to-go orders only.
- Cash and major credit cards will be accepted for all purchases.
RULES OF PLAY:
- Players must familiarize themselves with the SCGA’s COVID-19 Guidelines for Competitions.
- The Rules of Golf as approved by the USGA and The R&A govern play.
- Local Rules and Terms of the Competition can be found on the SCGA Hard Card and the Notice to Players that will be emailed to players the day prior to the qualifier.
- Click here to review the SCGA Pace of Play Policy.
AUTOMOTIVE TRANSPORTATION, PULL/PUSH CARTS:
- Automotive transportation is included in the entry fee.
- Players who are capable and willing to walk should do so.
- Given single-rider cart restrictions due to COVID-19, each pairing group may be issued two golf carts and place all the golf bags on the carts. However, only one player may drive each cart throughout the round. Players may NOT alternate who drives the cart.
- Pull or push carts are permitted.
CADDIES & SPECTATORS:
- Caddies are prohibited until further notice.
- Spectators are permitted but are not allowed in carts. Spectators must adhere to all policies set forth by the club and must always maintain social distancing.
- Players must be properly attired in golf shirts, slacks, Bermuda-length dress or golf shorts and soft spike shoes.
- Shirts must be tucked in and hats must be worn forward.
- Jeans (any color or any kind), T-shirts, and tank tops are prohibited.
CANCELATIONS & REFUNDS:
- To withdraw for any reason prior to the start of a SCGA competition, a player must notify the SCGA Championships & Golf Operations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 980-3630.
- If a player/team needs to withdraw on the morning of the competition, notify the SCGA staff person through the golf shop staff at the host venue.
- Failure to notify the SCGA will subject the player to suspension from future SCGA competitions.
- Refund Policy:
- Cancelation prior to the entry closing date: Full refund less a $10 administrative fee.
- Cancelation after the entry closing date and more than 48 hours prior to the start of the competition: 50% of the entry fee.
- Cancelation within 48 hours of the start of the competition: No refund.
For a complete listing of SCGA competition policies, click here.